April 13th-16th, 2020 Week 3 Distance Learning
Hello Bighorns! Hope you had an enjoyable Easter weekend with your families. This is always such a wonderful time to see plants and flowers waking up. I love Spring!
Now that we are underway, students should check their gmail everyday. Students must complete their Exit Tickets daily. This helps us track accountability and attendance. If your student is missing an exit ticket, or needs to make a correction to their work, they will have a message in their gmail inbox. Google classroom is also our main mode of communication. On google classroom, I post daily agenda, exit tickets, reminders, and assignments. To access recorded session, students can go to their calendar of the day they need to watch and pull it up from there. We are also using a chat room through google for any clarifying questions kids may need to ask. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Distance Learning Schedule:
- Students need to log in every morning at designated times for ELA, Math, and Projects
- Live Sessions for students will be as follows:
- Monday through Thursday:
- 9:00-9:45 6th grade Live- ELA (5th Math)
- 10:15-11:00- 5th grade Live ELA (6th Math)
- 11:00-11:45- WRITING both 5th and 6th
- M/W- 5th grade Live Writing
- T/TH- 6th grade Live Writing.
- 12:30-1:00- Mindfulness (see Google Classroom for ideas)
- 1:00-2:00- Projects 5th
- Live on Tuesday and Thursday 1:00-1:30